Prevent Misleading Advertising with Financial Services FCA Compliance Software
The financial sector should brace for more final notices and higher penalty sums than ever before. Be prepared by automating your efforts with FCA Compliance Software.
The Financial Conduct Authority is making up for lost time on enforcement activity from 2020.
The watchdog of the UK’s financial sector is increasing the pressure on firms using misleading or unfair communications and advertising practices.
In the interest of maintaining the integrity of the market, the FCA is not only keeping a close watch on promotions but the compliance approval processes that firms employ. With Red Marker, you have AI-powered marketing compliance software to proactively manage risk and monitor content.
Invest in your FCA compliance process before you ask consumers to invest in your products and services.
- Often, consumers base their decisions on financial promotionals alone, leading them to purchase financial products that don’t suit their needs. This results in a range of disciplinary actions including suspensions, substantial fines, and a diminished brand reputation.
- There is a clear need for an organized compliance approval process that can quickly react to shifting regulatory requirements at scale.
- Through innovative artificial intelligence, Red Marker can help teams streamline content development and review for legal approval 30X faster than manual efforts.
Want to avoid an audit from the FCA?
Automate your compliance efforts with Red Marker’s AI software for RegTech and more.
When creating financial promotions in the fast-paced digital age, the highest priority is ensuring that both marketing and compliance teams are aligned.
Our marketing compliance solution keeps everyone in check to avoid wasting time and resources.
Here are some of the ways that Red Marker can ensure FCA compliance and improve workflows at your company:
- Users can implement their own review based on specific industry or departmental requirements and rely on Red Marker’s conditional logic to identify elements of potential risk and flag for missing disclaimers and licensing
- Red Marker can be integrated into your existing marketing content review processes and through project management tools like Asana to keep deliverables moving through each stage of approval
- With advanced logic and external data, Red Marker can ensure consistency across promotional material by checking for pricing and dates against current information
Create compliant promotional content and ensure cross-department efficiency with advanced compliance technology
Start a conversation with our team about the challenges in your current content review process and how Red Marker can help.